Top Ten World’s Most Powerful Women 2012. Forbes
Angela Merkel, chancellor of Germany, was ranked as the most powerful woman in the world for the second year. The annual list includes businesswomen, politicians and media figures.
Hillary Clinton, the US secretary of State, came in second place.
Dilma Rousseff, President of Brazil in third place, unchanged from last year.
Here the top ten list:
1. Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
2. Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State
3. Dilma Rousseff, President of Brazil
4. Melinda Gates, Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
5. Jill Abramson, Executive Editor, The New York Times
6. Sonia Gandhi, President, Indian National Congress Party
7. Michelle Obama, US First Lady
8. Christine Lagarde, Head of International Monetary Fund
9. Janet Napolitano, US Secretary of Homeland Security
10. Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
MORE CLOSER LOOK ARTICLES
- 1 of 24
STRATEGIES & PLANS
A fundraising event, entitled Think Green, will be held by Zero Waste ACT for all its business members on September, 10,2013, at WHITE, Dora.
The Green Mind Association invited all Green Mind Award Participants, finalists, runner ups and winners to the GREEN MIND DAY on Jan-16-2013 in Beirut, to create a platform where interested Venture Capital and Potential Investors met with participants.
A green initiative launched by Ashrafieh 2020 project aims to transform Ashrafieh into a tranquil and unpolluted area.Green spaces allow residents to walk and ride bicycles.